#22 | Benjamin Mendy - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he needs released, it would be cruel to keep him chained to his contract and not getting any game time here.

Plus he has been a huge huge waste of money, nearly in the Mangala area of wastage.

Nevermind though he won all those trophies that one year, hmm.
Makes Mangala look like good business tbh

lus he has been a huge huge waste of money, nearly in the Mangala area of wastage.
Can't say for sure but probably a bigger waste of money.
We were able to send Mangala out on loan.
Probably not much between them.
Mendy obviously has the skillset but how is he ever going to get fit enough to play at the level we now demand

Can't say for sure but probably a bigger waste of money.
We were able to send Mangala out on loan.
Probably not much between them.
Mendy obviously has the skillset but how is he ever going to get fit enough to play at the level we now demand
Brutal honesty says he is done here.

Yes, I think it's over. Zin, for his part, has done the best he could, in a position that wasn't his own, and didn't correspond to his physical attributes either. It's our problem spot, no question. Is Cancelo comfortable there? Not really. Ake? I'd rather have him in central defence — we're going to need him there.
I fear he's (Mendy) unsellable, as well.

fear he's (Mendy) unsellable, as well
I'm guessing that if Messi ,or someone else arrives in January then Mendy is the one to go.
Before anyone arrives we need to free up a spot and Mendy is the most unreliable fitness wise.
The problem is that in his current state he is of no use to anyone.
Lots of posters are dropping hints about reasons other than his fitness for his absence.
I am not aware what these are but he needs to get himself back physically at least.

I wonder if the rumours about a young player from another team that were dispelled because of the age have anything to do with mendy, it was said on here that the player was"closer to home" ,someone else has said mendy hasn't been mentioned by name in recent press conferences,I'm most probably putting 2+2 and getting 5

I wonder if the rumours about a young player from another team that were dispelled because of the age have anything to do with mendy, it was said on here that the player was"closer to home" ,someone else has said mendy hasn't been mentioned by name in recent press conferences,I'm most probably putting 2+2 and getting 5
I’m lost!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.