#22 | Benjamin Mendy - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is he? How he got another injury that sidelined him for weeks now again?

52m pounds, Monaco is still laughing at us.

I wonder if we transfer list him what offers would arrive for him honestly. Would a PL club offer even 15m for him?
French clubs apart from PSG cannot pay even 15m imo, not with his salary anyway...

Have feeling this will go the way that we let him run down his contract which is ending 2023 (6 year contract fuck sake, signed in 2017).
But that is 2.5 years more if he is on 100k a wake at least that is another nearly 15m in wages.

We should loan him out with us paying at least 50% of his salary, that way we can save a little bit on wages and maybe he catches some form in a weaker team and raises his transfer value. But that scenario is not likely either.

This is right up there with the Mangala transfer,on these two Txiki have burnt about 100m in total or more.
With the matchday squad I believe.

I would love to see Cancelo at RB and Mendy at LB today. Maybe we can see some goals. Possibly we will concede some but that this point I just want to see goals. Never thought last year this time I would be making a statement Iike this.

I wonder if we transfer list him what offers would arrive for him honestly. Would a PL club offer even 15m for him?
French clubs apart from PSG cannot pay even 15m imo, not with his salary anyway...

Have feeling this will go the way that we let him run down his contract which is ending 2023 (6 year contract fuck sake, signed in 2017).
But that is 2.5 years more if he is on 100k a wake at least that is another nearly 15m in wages.

We should loan him out with us paying at least 50% of his salary, that way we can save a little bit on wages and maybe he catches some form in a weaker team and raises his transfer value. But that scenario is not likely either.

This is right up there with the Mangala transfer,on these two Txiki have burnt about 100m in total or more.

Not sure that his injury problems can be levelled at Txixi

Y

You are such a joy , your posts lift me up

Not sure why but having him in the team feels like a breath of fresh air tonight. Offers width and unpredictable attacking movement/distribution.

Not sure why but having him in the team feels like a breath of fresh air tonight. Offers width and unpredictable attacking movement/distribution.
I don't know how many times it needs repeating......a fit Mendy is a very useful player,he's one of the few in our team that will actually try and put a ball in the box.

Put some lovely crosses in.

One in particular that Sterling tried to control but should've hit first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.