24 | Joško Gvardiol - 2023/24

• Thread starter BrazilianGus
  • Start date
He's captaincy material not saying he should be one but having natural leaders in the squad is always a blessing as you can count on them when the going gets tough, it also helps he's an exceptional footballer, to be so good under pep in your first season requires some doing

yeah fan girl, croatian bias, patronizing me when i posted facts and so on. it’s not even me, it’s all the comments made by football professionals all over the world about him. he was never average.

i don’t know if any of you noticed earlier in the season how strong mentally he is. shaky start at the swamp, error leading to a goal at stamford bridge, he didn’t fall apart he played better immediately after in both games.
aftet the argentina game in qatar he decided he’s coming home with a medal and caused hell in the opp box.

now he’s showing up game after game when losing isn’t an option.
Vanchi, I, along with Haaland94, was with you on Josko every step of the way. Love my brother from another Adriatic mother, lol...

Not digging you out here as football is all about opinions but I think we have an absolute star on our hands. 22 years of age, first season in the Prem and he has been our best defender over the course of the season.
I'm kidding mate. It was a pop at those, that are always too quick judge.
He's got the making of a world class midfielder, for me. Definitely don't see him finishing his lot as a defender. There's just to much talent in him for that.

I dont see why he cant play the rodri role in the future. He has a lot of tactical learning if he was to play there but he has the football skillset. Will be a superb cb Maybe the stones role.

I dont see why he cant play the rodri role in the future. He has a lot of tactical learning if he was to play there but he has the football skillset. Will be a superb cb Maybe the stones role.
Let’s hope Pep is here for a few more years and then we will be talking about the next strategic iteration…the Joško role.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.