24 | Joško Gvardiol - 2023/24

• Thread starter BrazilianGus
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna get some stick for this but,
felt he looked abit nervous and confused by his positioning when he came on.
He’s going to be a beast when he understands the formations and what’s expected at city, but I can see it taking 9/10 games to get up to speed with it all.

He’s going to be a beast when he understands the formations and what’s expected at city, but I can see it taking 9/10 games to get up to speed with it all.

The bloke has just joined the most complicated sports team in the world and is the same age that most people are either struggling to get a degree or experimenting with ecstasy, so I don't mind him needing a few months to get up to speed with us.

Talent-wise he's obviously unreal and makes me think we might see some of that overlapping centre-back stuff that Sheffield United played a few years ago. Dias hanging back while Gvardiol and Stones make runs into the box could work really well.

To be fair, he come on at a time we made 3 subs and the whole team had a shuffle around.

Anyway he's quality and won't have even trained with the team half a dozen times yet

Don't think I've ever been this excited to watch a centre-back before. Can't wait to see how he fits in to the team.

I'm sorta disappointed that sun didn't literally shine out his ass cos he's so good. Maybe he wears black-out undies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.