24 | Joško Gvardiol - 2023/24

• Thread starter BrazilianGus
  • Start date
The most nailed on thing ever that he’ll be playing in midfield in time, in the hybrid CB/DM role, once he gets used to the way we play.
You could see how comfortable he is on the ball and picks out great passes. Why we continued with Akanji absolutely butchering the position when he is there was beyond me.

hes elite on the ball, way cleaner than most "ball playing" defenders. he will struggle a bit with positioning and whatnot but thats to be expected since hes new to the team and very young

What were they like mate?
Gvardiol Didn't say much, I suppose being in a new club, new city and with coming back from Athens. More than willing to have a picture, Kovačić was more outgoing and can tell he is more adjusted to life over here, he seemed more relaxed, very smiley and came across very well. Both seem down to earth genuine lads.

Thought he started slowly and grew into the game. Very early doors for him here, but signs look excellent.

Anyone criticising him on his first full game, give your heads a wobble
If first game was any sort of yardstick, Mangala would be Paolo Maldini

Gvardiol Didn't say much, I suppose being in a new club, new city and with coming back from Athens. More than willing to have a picture, Kovačić was more outgoing and can tell he is more adjusted to life over here, he seemed more relaxed, very smiley and came across very well. Both seem down to earth genuine lads.
gvardiol is a bit shy and pretty quiet, probably an introvert.

when he scored his first goal for dinamo’s first team he just took the tram home after the game (he was 17), but fans recognized him and took pictures and it was in all the news, and he just said he was new in the team so he didn’t feel
comfortable asking someone for a ride home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.