24 | Joško Gvardiol - 2024/25

I hope we dont use him as a wide LB anymore.

While he showed alot of promising signs, his lack of pace and crossing, and the fact that its better to have a winger in the 1v1s out wide means its better to use him as a Wide CB who can then use his ball skills to push into space, or be tried in the Stones role of CB into CDM.

I hope we dont use him as a wide LB anymore.

While he showed alot of promising signs, his lack of pace and crossing, and the fact that its better to have a winger in the 1v1s out wide means its better to use him as a Wide CB who can then use his ball skills to push into space, or be tried in the Stones role of CB into CDM.
Thought he was perfect as a left back when Doku played, coming inside around the box.

Thought he was perfect as a left back when Doku played, coming inside around the box.
In that 4231 where we jammed 5 players in the centre, it was easy for the opposition to equally go compact as they realized our threat from the wings didnt exist anymore.

Id much prefer the wingers wide and the LB (Gvardiol) to be either a wide CB or push into the space to overload.

Like I said as well, the John Stones role could be perfect for his skillset, amazing on the ball.

Class footballer, he could play anywhere in our side, the perfect Pep total footballer.

Am i only one seeing potential to play CDM?

Imo he has everything to succeed there, also has multiple games in youth level there

From the bits I've seen of last night, he looked a little rusty, but it's only to be expected. Delighted to have him back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.