24 | Joško Gvardiol - 2024/25

Nice compilation recently uploaded by rom7ooo including clips at Dinamo Zagreb, RB Leipzig & Croatia...

I’d love him in another position but he’s just so brilliant as a footballer that he can do more than a job at LB.

He’s a superstar.

I'd love to see him as a CDM when Ake is back.

Also when we are set up in the opposition box, have him taking shots at goal instead of Dias. He only needs 2 or 3 shots from outside the box.

Been saying for a while that he'll go down as one of our great signings if he stays a good while. I think he's that good.

Leipzig knew what they had and that's why we had to pay what we did.

I don't agree with the DM calls. He's definitely skilled enough, but he's also a rather direct footballer, which I don't think suits the demands of the role at City. Stones and Akanji are better suited imo

However, it's not like he's too old to learn

I'm crossing my fingers Ake can get back to full speed- take up the LB and Josko slides to CDM- I know it's a pipe dream but his control, size, speed, shots from range and vision IMO would be put to good use there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.