24 | Joško Gvardiol - 2024/25

Croatia have had, and are still producing, some top players. I'm not sure if its their facilities or under age development but every top European team seems to have a Croatian player in their team.
I'd have loved to have seen Modric playing under Pep.
it’s certainly not the facilities imo, most of them are dinamo’s academy “products”.

we don’t have players in top clubs anymore tho, and if that doesn’t change we’re done. there’s modrić (who will maybe retire very soon, or play until he’s 89, who knows at this point), joško and kova at city and stanišiċ at bayern who was injured and who knows will he play for kompany.

then you have petar sučić and martin baturina in dinamo, will they make it end up in top clubs? i hope so but not there yet.

oh and there’s ex-hajduk’s vušković, a kid cb that spurs bought and sent to belgium.

combine that with the fact that our head coach is using senior players as crutches even post acl perišić who played 120 minutes of football had to be taken to the euros, and broz who went from being a ucl finals captain to dying in saudi, and he threw the young players under the bus after embarrassing euros exit, gvardiol included.

apparently, it’s the same as playing for city, 5 metres to the left or right. you had him play with pongračić who dropped a disasterclass you absolute tool. oh and now we’re playing with wingbacks who don’t do much defending and are conceding for fun. argh.

For the system we play RB/RCB if i remember the vid right, not just like for like. but who fits the system if Walker goes.
well yeah if they’d want to do another cb to fb thing, i never actually saw him play rb tho. i just think there’ll be this huge expectation of insane pace from walker’s replacement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.