24 | Joško Gvardiol - 2024/25

I know sometimes sets of fans get carried away with their players, and maybe I am here. But is there a better young player in world football at the moment than Joško?

This lad is fucking mustard, and I mean English mustard when it really gets you in the sinuses!
You're not getting carried away. This was common opinion across football when he was at Leipzig and the reason why we paid almost £80m for him. We paid a premium and got exactly what we paid for.

You're not getting carried away. This was common opinion across football when he was at Leipzig and the reason why we paid almost £80m for him. We paid a premium and got exactly what we paid for.

Yep, he's gonna be one of the best defenders in the world for the next 10 years or so.
Leipzig knew what they had and he wasn't ever going to be cheap.

I think he might be the next defender that Pep gets to push into midfield. He has the ball skills to do that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.