25 | Manuel Akanji - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been very impressed with how he’s just slotted in pretty much seamlessly. obviously it’s still early days but he’s definitely got quality

Great business and means we have already replaced Ake when he’s sold in the summer. Plus, we’ll net a tidy profit over the two deals, which adds to the kitty we’ve been building up for a midfielder (or two) and winger, which are clearly the two priorities at the end of the season.
I think it will be laporte to go

Fofana went for 75m didn't he? Is he twice as good as Ake?
But ability alone doesn’t determine the fee. It’s how valuable is the player to the selling club. Fofana was Leicester’s jewell, Ake is maybe our 5th choice CB. So I’m not sure we can command a fee of anything over £40m.

But ability alone doesn’t determine the fee. It’s how valuable is the player to the selling club. Fofana was Leicester’s jewell, Ake is maybe our 5th choice CB. So I’m not sure we can command a fee of anything over £40m.
I'd rather keep him at that price and sell Laporte

I’ve read there’s a mistake in him, but what a signing he has looked so far
There's a mistake in every football player, s amateur or top class professional. ..

Dieter hammans bitter quote about our new centre back may be as ridiculous as his fellow ex Liverpool player Phil Thompson who said £50M for KDB was laughable.

We shall see ..

There's a mistake in every football player, s amateur or top class professional. ..

Dieter hammans bitter quote about our new centre back may be as ridiculous as his fellow ex Liverpool player Phil Thompson who said £50M for KDB was laughable.

We shall see ..
What did hamann say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.