25 | Manuel Akanji - 2023/24

was kind of my scapegoat last season and I’ve no idea why but I have to say I was totally wrong and I must say he has almost became my favourite player love everything about his game and I also think his technical ability has gotten better
How on earth can anybody be a scapegoat from a treble winning season - the guy played a massive part with a crucial pass in the UCL final and was pretty solid all season - hence a freaking treble.

The world has always been mad !!!

We shouldn’t have scapegoats. City supporters always seem to need them and it has driven me mad for 50 years or so.
I honestly can’t believe a treble winning season can have a scapegoat ……I mean for what ? Being the best team in Europe or for being the best team in the Prem and FA Cup….ah it must be a scapegoat for not winning the League cup !!!! Crazy

was kind of my scapegoat last season and I’ve no idea why but I have to say I was totally wrong and I must say he has almost became my favourite player love everything about his game and I also think his technical ability has gotten better
Why scapegoat any City player?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.