250000 1/4 million ticker tapes almost done!

Eggsy said:
Without wanting to sound like a killjoy, I hope none of the debris that will be left will come to haunt us (Sheff Utd, Sunderland etc...)
exacly what i thought, its set up for it!

not my fault! said:
Eggsy said:
Without wanting to sound like a killjoy, I hope none of the debris that will be left will come to haunt us (Sheff Utd, Sunderland etc...)

Did think this myself tbf. My worry is it wont go to plan and not enough people will do it making it look shite (hope not). It's all good and well hundreds of people saying "I have x amount" "I'm doing it" but how many actually will? I'm keeping my fingers crossed, it'll either look fucking amazing or gash though.
Rest assured it won't be 100's the club have been great in helping me when I first rang them to arrnage this. It has taken me 3 full weeks to get to where we are now.
But remember bring more with you.

CFL

CITY FOR LIFE said:
not my fault! said:
Did think this myself tbf. My worry is it wont go to plan and not enough people will do it making it look shite (hope not). It's all good and well hundreds of people saying "I have x amount" "I'm doing it" but how many actually will? I'm keeping my fingers crossed, it'll either look fucking amazing or gash though.
Rest assured it won't be 100's the club have been great in helping me when I first rang them to arrnage this. It has taken me 3 full weeks to get to where we are now.

CFL

Nice one hope you're correct bud, well done for all your efforts.

not my fault! said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:

CFL
Check your PM

Nice one hope you're correct bud, well done for all your efforts.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Good going! Have most people done white paper? I'm going to buy blue paper tonight and get cracking with it. I get the feeling we need a bit more blue! I'm also taking a 12-pack of bog roll! Come on everyone... keep going! Lets make this special. If you are sat there reading this thinking "there's no point me bringing anything, because it seems like loads of others are already doing so" then sort yourself out! Bring streamers, bog roll, confetti, ticker tape/cut-up paper, scarves, inflatable bananas, inflatable cocks... anything!
This:)
I have done 4000 sheets of blue A4 upto now and 6000 white and mixed it all, thinking of puting a bit of silver foil in now as well.
Keep up the good work and spread the word.

Nick

CFL

"Start the fans please" ;)

Crystal_maze_off1.jpg

Ricster said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
This:)
I have done 4000 sheets of blue A4 upto now and 6000 white and mixed it all, thinking of puting a bit of silver foil in now as well.
Keep up the good work and spread the word.

Nick

CFL

"Start the fans please" ;)

Crystal_maze_off1.jpg
Pmsl!

NEED HELP.

ME AND MY DAD HAVE SORTED OUT A 10FT BY 2FT BANNER AND I'LL BE IN FANCY DRESS TOMORROW.

WE NEED TO BE IN THE 2ND TIER IF IT'S TO BE A DECENT RESPONSE TO THEIR SHITTY 34 YEARS BANNER.

WE HAVE SEASON TICKETS IN FIRST TIER, BUT COULD DO WITH SWAPPING FOR THE DAY TO GET TV COVERAGE AND SO THE AWAY SUPPORT SEES.

THE BANNER IS HILARIOUS. AND THE FANCY DRESS WILL BE TOO.

PM ME FOR MORE INFO.

Just what we need lads, when the whole country has been brought to a halt by debris in the air..Us lunatics lobbing 250000 more bits and bobs into the atmosphere...

Fantastic we´ve never done things by halves have we!!! Cant wait to see the pub landlords face when we cover his boozer in tickertape..Superb!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.