Re: Friends with benefits

That is NOT friends with benefits mate. That's a relationship without sex.

The whole point of the Fuck-Buddy scenario is to avoid any type of connection minus P in V (Or A, M, H, E, F etc).

cuddling ? hahaha

youv'e been put in the friends zone

I don't wanna misread the signs though and ruin our friendship and look like a **** in the process haha.

Fitton said:
I've recently become close friends with a girl I was in a relationship with about 5/6 years ago.

We started off back then as close friends and it turned into more and then ended up as a relationship lasting about a year. It wasn't the best of relationships in the end as we were both young and immature.

Met her again for the first time (hadn't seen each other for about 5 years) in November and we've since become close friends again and we'd both split up with our partners round about the same time, July'ish.

She comes round through the week and we have cuddles n stuff (Yeh yeh, gay Ino but who doesn't enjoy them haha) and the odd peck but she stayed over Saturday night and we ended up getting off with each other...Not sex just going with eachother, bit of tongue action haha, this continued on Sunday day time as we chilled in bed.

We're both clear that we don't want a relationship, not just with one another but with anyone so that's good.

Question is...Now we've actually got off with eachother, is that a little more than just cuddles and a peck every now n then or the same thing?

You`ll end up boning her mate. Its the natural progression,especially after you`ve both had a few. Just go with it,as long as feelings dont start creeping in. You have the best of both worlds. One way to test the feelings theory is to tell her your off out to see another girl one night and go into detail how she loves a good tea-bagging and is partial to an Angry pirate!!If she goes pale and gets funny with you then you know 'feelings' have crept in!! If she`s ok with it show her the excellent virtues of your new super windows phone and arrange another 'petting' sesh with her at a later date.

Laurent Charvet said:
That is NOT friends with benefits mate. That's a relationship without sex.

The whole point of the Fuck-Buddy scenario is to avoid any type of connection minus P in V (Or A, M, H, E, F etc).

Yeah I know that's what it is at the moment, that's what I'm saying...after Saturday night now we've been with eachother does that mean it's heading towards more?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.