Re: Friends with benefits

Fitton said:
Laurent Charvet said:
That is NOT friends with benefits mate. That's a relationship without sex.

The whole point of the Fuck-Buddy scenario is to avoid any type of connection minus P in V (Or A, M, H, E, F etc).

Yeah I know that's what it is at the moment, that's what I'm saying...after Saturday night now we've been with eachother does that mean it's heading towards more?

I'm not sure tbh, but you're doing the right thing asking a load random blokes on football forum instead of talking about it with her.

Fitton said:
Pigeonho said:
Got off with each other?!?! Did she come round on her BMX?!
What else do ya want me to say ha, snogged eachother?

Yak I hate that word ha.

-- Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:34 pm --

Oy she's well fit as well ha.
Haha, good on you.

2 answers here, 1 serious an what you should do, the other not serious and what you shouldn't do.

1. Talk to her, tell her you are both 5/6 years older and that much more mature now. Explain how you both seem to get on well and have the bonus of having that history where you will both know what not to do to piss each other off. Ask her if she feels it too, just ask that outright so you know where you stand.

2. Tell her to let herself in and to come straight upstairs. By this time you will be on your bed complete in a bat man suit, knocking one out with your head staring right at her saying 'you like that huh?', then flicking your tongue and going bonkers like as if you're having a fit.

PistonBlue said:
Fitton said:
Laurent Charvet said:
That is NOT friends with benefits mate. That's a relationship without sex.

The whole point of the Fuck-Buddy scenario is to avoid any type of connection minus P in V (Or A, M, H, E, F etc).

Yeah I know that's what it is at the moment, that's what I'm saying...after Saturday night now we've been with eachother does that mean it's heading towards more?

I'm not sure tbh, but you're doing the right thing asking a load random blokes on football forum instead of talking about it with her.
Because if she's thinking nout of it I don't want her to think I'm thinking about it if that makes sense?<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:40 pm --<br /><br />
Pigeonho said:
Fitton said:
Pigeonho said:
Got off with each other?!?! Did she come round on her BMX?!
What else do ya want me to say ha, snogged eachother?

Yak I hate that word ha.

-- Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:34 pm --

Oy she's well fit as well ha.
Haha, good on you.

2 answers here, 1 serious an what you should do, the other not serious and what you shouldn't do.

1. Talk to her, tell her you are both 5/6 years older and that much more mature now. Explain how you both seem to get on well and have the bonus of having that history where you will both know what not to do to piss each other off. Ask her if she feels it too, just ask that outright so you know where you stand.

2. Tell her to let herself in and to come straight upstairs. By this time you will be on your bed complete in a bat man suit, knocking one out with your head staring right at her saying 'you like that huh?', then flicking your tongue and going bonkers like as if you're having a fit.

Option 2 worked well last time.

Friends with cuddles?????

2uer3g3.jpg

bobmcfc said:
is this going to be like an Ono thread ?

Haha, arrrrrghhh just realised how much it sounds like that.

This is completely different though, I can't really explain it in detail but it's deeper than it sounds. Be it any other girl I'd have gone in for the kill by now.

... I don't see the point of having a woman in your house if she isn't cooking, cleaning or performing sexual favours.

I miss my Mum...

:-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.