Re: Friends with benefits

Pigeonho said:
Got off with each other?!?! Did she come round on her BMX?!
What else do ya want me to say ha, snogged eachother?

Yak I hate that word ha.<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:34 pm --<br /><br />Oy she's well fit as well ha.

Fitton said:
Laurent Charvet said:
That is NOT friends with benefits mate. That's a relationship without sex.

The whole point of the Fuck-Buddy scenario is to avoid any type of connection minus P in V (Or A, M, H, E, F etc).

Yeah I know that's what it is at the moment, that's what I'm saying...after Saturday night now we've been with eachother does that mean it's heading towards more?

Swap the cuddles for sex... then send her packing. As long as you're clear and up front about it then she can't argue.

Kissing and cuddling will lead to a relationship. View it as a business arrangement. You don't have to be arsey with her... just lay out the boundaries.

Should this not be "Friends With Cuddles" ?

And change your username to Keith Harris.

Fitton said:
No I'm nearly 22.

take the bull by the horns and just go through it ok ? infact any fit girl you can go through then you do it. dont be a mard arse about it cos when you get older and no fucker wants you anymore at least you can say you got some back in the day

Laurent Charvet said:
Fitton said:
Laurent Charvet said:
That is NOT friends with benefits mate. That's a relationship without sex.

The whole point of the Fuck-Buddy scenario is to avoid any type of connection minus P in V (Or A, M, H, E, F etc).

Yeah I know that's what it is at the moment, that's what I'm saying...after Saturday night now we've been with eachother does that mean it's heading towards more?

Swap the cuddles for sex... then send her packing. As long as you're clear and up front about it then she can't argue.

Kissing and cuddling will lead to a relationship. View it as a business arrangement. You don't have to be arsey with her... just lay out the boundaries.

None of us want a relationship and we deffo wouldn't with eachother again because it ruined what we had last time so we wouldn't do it again, although we are alot more mature this time round and both changed alot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.