Re: Friends with benefits

This is not friends with benefits but a bird that you are going to end up in a relationship with. The idea for a fwb is to shag the fuck out of her, splurge on her face and tits and then fuck her off until the next time you feel like a bukakke session. It is not to "cuddle" on the fucking sofa like one big nancy boy who is in touch with his feelings whilst eating chocolate, I shouldn't it's so naughty it goes straight to my thighs, whilst watching two gay cowboys bum each over over a rock until their hats fall off and one of them shoots his weapon. Up his bum.

Go on, fuck her, suck her tits, you know she wants it.

Why not just treat her as you would if you didn't previously know her after all you are probably two very different people now compared to when you last saw each other.

Now for the obligatory Bluemoon off topic response: "Smash her back doors in!"

Fitton said:
Seasideblue said:
How old is She ?

You are 21 now

The relationship was 5/6 years ago and lasted about a year

That takes you to about 14/15

You then come out with the classic "It wasn't the best of relationships in the end as we were both young and immature".

You don't say Sherlock.:-)

So she was 13/14 when you were having a relationship with her ? Like other people have said just get her fucked i would imagine her body has changed since she was 13/14 so it will be like shaggin a different bird anyway.

PS dONT FORGET TO LOCK UP THE BMX :-)

For people who are saying "it's not friends with benefits" I KNOW! Haha.

That's what my post is, at the moment it isn't, I was just asking if anyone thought I was reading the signs right and has it took a step forward towards that rather than just close friends.

Fitton said:

That's what my post is, at the moment it isn't, I was just asking if anyone thought I was reading the signs right and has it took a step forward towards that rather than just close friends.

You like the girl or else you would have closed the deal. If you want her back as your girl go that route but you do not have the spine for a "fuck buddy" it also is usually someone you were never with. You are already playing the boyfriend role. My life is a series of friends with benefits. Do you know what that means? It means I can see my friends with another guy today after any of them spent the night and NOT GIVE A FUCK!. You would be gutted if you saw your "friend" with some one else. This is very dangerous ground and you do not want to play this game because she will win. Either make her wifey and just be her man or walk away. Find some random female to mess around with not go back to old shit. It never ends well even if I get it on a plate I will never touch an ex girlfriend. Too many strings attached.

didactic said:
Fitton said:

You like the girl or else you would have closed the deal. If you want her back as your girl go that route but you do not have the spine for a "fuck buddy" it also is usually someone you were never with. You are already playing the boyfriend role. My life is a series of friends with benefits. Do you know what that means? It means I can see my friends with another guy today after any of them spent the night and NOT GIVE A FUCK!. You would be gutted if you saw your "friend" with some one else. This is very dangerous ground and you do not want to play this game because she will win. Either make her wifey and just be her man or walk away. Find some random female to mess around with not go back to old shit. It never ends well even if I get it on a plate I will never touch an ex girlfriend. Too many strings attached.

Here endeth the lesson. Lock the thread, love machine has spoken.

The Flash said:
didactic said:
Fitton said:

Here endeth the lesson. Lock the thread, love machine has spoken.

Still have you day job I see. Careful you dont slip and bump your head again as you need those brain cells.

4131974991_d42a0bd233.jpg

Kick her back doors in , cum on her face , kick her out , go to pub and tell your mates. Simples.

Fitton said:
Seasideblue said:
How old is She ?

You are 21 now

The relationship was 5/6 years ago and lasted about a year

That takes you to about 14/15

You then come out with the classic "It wasn't the best of relationships in the end as we were both young and immature".

You don't say Sherlock.:-)

Virgin!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.