Re: Friends with benefits

It's not over yet. Get her round and speed finger her, she'll be screaming like a Banshee and begging for more.

Fuck her senseless next time she comes around.
Then tell her "Don't worry, this changes nothing. We're not in a relationship, because if you were a serious girlfriend it would be up your arse by now"

owen-mcfc said:
Bet you regret putting this on here don't you hahahaha
Nah not really arsed I knew I'd get it from the BM brigade it's to be expected ha.

We are more than friends now anyway she was round last night and round again tonight.

Yeyahhhhhh.

Fitton said:
owen-mcfc said:
Nah not really arsed I knew I'd get it from the BM brigade it's to be expected ha.

We are more than friends now anyway she was round last night and round again tonight.

Yeyahhhhhh.

There not right in the head these lot haha and so your in a relationship now? Haha

owen-mcfc said:
Fitton said:
owen-mcfc said:

Yeyahhhhhh.

There not right in the head these lot haha and so your in a relationship now? Haha
Nah, no relationship...none of us want one.

Just a little more than friends ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.