25th Anniversary Plans for York (A)

In all seriousness, though, I'd like like the club to do a little video about why it has become a cult moment in our history but not much more than that. One for the fans who were there more than the club really.
I’ve spoken to the fans who were there: they both said what a day that was.

Very much doubt the club would mention it they didnt even acknowledge the 10th Anniversary of Berts passing

Getting beat 1-0 at home to Bury was the low point for me, especially as I worked with a few Bury fans. It still irks me thinking of going into work on the Sunday and getting the piss took out of me from them.

Getting beat 1-0 at home to Bury was the low point for me, especially as I worked with a few Bury fans. It still irks me thinking of going into work on the Sunday and getting the piss took out of me from them.
They still mention it now, but then again why wouldn't they.
A massive day for them.
Fucking shocking one for us.
I'm sure I stayed on the piss after the game rather than go out on a valentine's date/meal with my then girlfriend.
Those days in our history are so very hazy for me

Still kick myself for being a violent nutcase(when I was younger obs) Got arrested outside the Golden Apple on Moston Lane the night before this game for fighting with a load of lovely chaps from the travelling community(and boy was it a good kick off)Anyway, the bogies kept me in Grey mare Lane until 12.30 the next day. Got home about 1, phoned my mates mobile and the bastards were at Ripponden on the m62 and weren't coming back for me. My mam said I'd missed them by 20 minutes. So that's why wasn't at York away :(

I wasn't there also. But I was at the Mansfield game at home with a lower blue attendance.. edit: apparently there was 2000 of you there.. thought there was more, certainly more than that on here claim to have been there

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.