#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anti-doping officers tested Riyad Mahrez after Pep Guardiola revealed Manchester City’s fears the winger had taken a banned substance. UK Anti-Doping then turned up at the CFA this week to test Mahrez, who has now been cleared to face West Ham. [@jamesrobsonES]

Anti-doping officers tested Riyad Mahrez after Pep Guardiola revealed Manchester City’s fears the winger had taken a banned substance. UK Anti-Doping then turned up at the CFA this week to test Mahrez, who has now been cleared to face West Ham. [@jamesrobsonES]

Sharks looking for blood. Stupid from Mahrez for not requesting record of the medication. I don't fully comprehend why Pep mentioned it in the first place? Isn't that inviting them over?

Last edited:
Sharks looking for blood. Stupid from Mahrez for not requesting record of the medication. I don't fully comprehend why Pep mentioned it in the first place? Isn't that inviting them over?

Maybe we did invite them over because we weren't sure what he had taken. Better to sort it out voluntarily and openly than for Mahrez to get caught in a random test.

I read it as pep basically having a pop at the shit admin and medical support given to Mahrez while on Intl duty.

should be on the bench today ....but like Jesus ...could be a breakout year for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.