#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
An expensive Andros Townsend tbh, doesn't offer what we need in a winger, which is raw pace in behind and the ability too fire low crosses across for tap ins. You know exactly what he's going to do, but even if you don't stop him doing it he'll probably miss anyway

when was the last time we scored a tap in. Used to be every few games. Rare now.

Baffling what has happened to us this season. I haven’t see a great performance since Watford. Every game since had had spells of utter mediocrity.

I said it at the time at got slated but we weren't that good vs Watford, they were just genuinely, hilariously bad. We still missed a lot of big chances and they actually could have scored a few themselves.

The last time we played at our previous standard was the Spurs game. Shot result, but for long periods of that game we were playing our best football, high speed, technical, cutting through a good side at will.

It's been getting slower from there.

I like Mahrez gets man of the match one week then gets dropped and loses confidence. People saying he’s shit is just wrong in my opinion. He needs regular games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.