#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure we can take too much away from the most pointless game we'll play all season.

He was poor tonight but it probably doesn't help that every time he's played well, he gets dropped the next game regardless.

It has to be difficult to gain any momentum when you're constantly in and out of the team and when there's seemingly no reward for good performances.

Wow that's harsh. Did it come off for him today? Barely.

But he did get an assist at an important time

He does that quite often, gets a goal or assist but still doesn’t play great. I can’t remember the last time I thought Mahrez is having a good game. I would say he’s hot and cold but I think it’s a lot more cold than hot.

He’s been here for a year and half mate, I don’t think I’ve ever seen him be the best player on the pitch. We can do a lot better, put it that way.

He has been MOTM in more than one occasion only recently. I don't know know what you're talking about, mate. Have you watched his good cameo last Saturday for example? He doesn't look motivated, for sure, but that's maybe due to being often benched, sometimes for no good reason.

Last Saturday, after a good cameo, only one person posted on this thread. Today, many will be coming to drop their usual turds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.