#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The chase probably cost us Sancho too. Or at least solidified the decision.
I would imagine that Jadon Braaf (and his agent) will have been thinking the same thing. That's most likely to be why we've been seeing a few negative reports about Jadon over the last few weeks - It's going down much the same route as the Sancho and Sane rumours/stories.

The club retaining an ineffective player like Mahrez does no more than send a signal out to youngsters that our recruitment policy is likely to block their progress through the ranks

Was as dogshit as ever until the 45th min.

Scored a great goal and then had a much improved 2nd half.

However, someone who only rocks up in 5-0 wins is not much use to us.

I think he plays his best when he's central. Has so much quality but his languid playing style irks so many people.

You can dislike him and his cultish fans but you can't fault his performance tonight. Upfront he was very lively, put in a good shift surprisingly and his linkup play was nice and came up with a goal and an assist. Only gundogan and cancelo were better tonight. Need a run of performances like that.

You can dislike him and his cultish fans but you can't fault his performance tonight. Upfront he was very lively, put in a good shift surprisingly and his linkup play was nice and came up with a goal and an assist. Only gundogan and cancelo were better tonight. Need a run of performances like that.
Really?
I thought he was garbage the first 45 but improved for the second half. And would say Rodri, Stones, Ruben together with the above mentioned Gundo and Cancelo, were better than FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.