#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're FFS, you've had 7 touches when 2 would do. Do you...

(a) stop, do a flick/step over and then pass back to Bernie.
(b) chip a ball into the box for a defender to easily head away.
(c) chip a ball over the top that skips harmlessly out of play.
(d) Take 10 more touches, dribble into the box and get harmlessly dispossessed by a bottom half level defender.
Fucking hell mate, I get you probably can’t stand him but he had a very decent game tonight and worked hard too.

Why would your first thought be to come and bash Mahrez after tonight's game? Take away any personal hatred and he had a very good game tonight. Looked threatening, few things were just the smallest percentage from coming off and him having a stormer. Can't complain about him tonight could easily have come away with a goal and a few assists.

Last edited:
I thought he was decent enough tonight, but I wish he would get his fucking head up. The pass/cross to Gundogan for the non-pen, was on for him about 20 times.

He's better when he's patient. Same goes for the rest of the team though, which I think is a big reason for the uptick our form lately.

Reactions: OB1
I've just come here to say the same. I don't think I've ever seen a touch like his, on the run and out of the sky.
It's like a butterfly landing on a baby.
Butterfly-Lands-On-Babys-Head-And-Opens-Its-Wings-To-Form-Dazzling-Hatoiu.jpg

I thought he was very good yesterday and I hope this continues for as long as possible. Before yesterday I would have preferred Sterling to start against Pool but it’s not an easy choice now,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.