26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's worth stating that the vast majority of posters here won't be able to read that, and without a translate function at hand there may be difficulties figuring it out manually. So would you please provide a translation. Thank you.
Same here XD
I wish I could read french

It's worth stating that the vast majority of posters here won't be able to read that, and without a translate function at hand there may be difficulties figuring it out manually. So would you please provide a translation. Thank you.
From Google translate

To Algerian supporters
After a few days spent away from social networks, today I wanted to address
to you.
This message, it 'took time to write it, because I needed a step back to digest
elimination score. We had all already experienced some very difficult moments during the
last CAN, and this defeat in the last minute of a match so important for
'Algórie hurt me a lot. My heart is torn and I really don't know how
I could recover from this shock with the selection of the country that I love so much.
When I reflect on what happened, my first feeling, 'is a deep
sadness. Sadness for you. I know how much you give us. all
days, of your time to send us messages, to move and we
cheering at the stadium. I also know how much your attachment to our team is
total. Your immense support will not have been recompensed and sincerely, I am devastated.
Mainly it's like that, and for us we must already go back to the club, continue
our life. and little by little try to relativize. It was God who decided. wave
hamdoulilah and we move forward.
I would have liked to do more and give you what you expected from us. I know what
this qualification for a World Cup could have represented for us, for you. Inasmuch as
captain, it is also my duty to take responsibility when things go wrong,
and 'is why the wishful assume and address you aujoued nui.
I have always been very frank in my career and in my life. I therefore have to
tell you too. I was touched on reading the messages of some, who highlight
because of the love I have for this jersey and my will to defend it. You compare my
this marlotece
dour him darce due c es
his country more than all
the moment, it is necessary
strong together, as we always have. Our goal will always be to place
Algeria where it should be: up there.
Tahia Djazair

TLDR of the post is that he's apologizing for being shit and disapointing in the most important 2 matches of his career and his country, and that he is so sad and we shouldn't question his love for his country and the national team because he tries his best....etc and other bullshit excuses.

Most algerians think that it's better if he retires from the national team or atleast take the captain armband away from him.

TLDR of the post is that he's apologizing for being shit and disapointing in the most important 2 matches of his career and his country, and that he is so sad and we shouldn't question his love for his country and the national team because he tries his best....etc and other bullshit excuses.

Most algerians think that it's better if he retires from the national team or atleast take the captain armband away from him.
Nonsense, Algeria have deeper problems then him, stop with this hipster nonsense. We have mediocre players all over the field and Belmadi refuses to drop them.

Nonsense, Algeria have deeper problems then him, stop with this hipster nonsense. We have mediocre players all over the field and Belmadi refuses to drop them.
Do you think he was atleast ''okay'' in both cameroon fixtures ? he was a ghost. It was when literally we needed him the most. Who are these mediocre players you're talking about? he was the worst one of them anyway.

Anyone know the lyrics to the Mahrez song being Sang at Burnley today?
His name is Mahrez and he plays on the wing and when he cuts in you can't do anything
He’ll bend one round you and he won't fucking miss and when he scores one were going on the piss

Anyone know the lyrics to the Mahrez song being Sang at Burnley today?

Posted it in the song thread on main forum.

Original

His name is mahrez, and he plays on the wing.
He cuts inside, and you can't do anything,
He'll win a penalty, that we'll probably fucking miss.
But when he scores one, we're going on the piss.
Du Du Du Du Du, Du Du Du Du Du Du.

What are the 2 crazy stats I've heard about him recently

Is it something like,

Most goals scored for City by a City player since he signed for us.

Never missed a City game through injury.

Have I got them right and any truth in them?
1649139050119.png
A grand total of 23 days, 14 being covid. Incredible fitness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.