26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's never publicly spoken out of turn that I'm aware of. No matter what anyone may say about Riyad he's been all about the club since he arrived. A true professional.
That's why i love him, a team player with a great attitude and perhaps that's why Pep loves him and rates him so highly

Felt sorry he missed the big games at end of season, thought this was his best season and he seems such a fun guy off the pitch and friends with everyone. Wished we could have subbed him on somewhere to make him feel part of it. Best first touch ever , scored a million vital goals. Canned the reputation of FFS completely. Gutted if he goes, I know we move on and replace everyone, but I see in his face the end of season was disappointing

Felt sorry he missed the big games at end of season, thought this was his best season and he seems such a fun guy off the pitch and friends with everyone. Wished we could have subbed him on somewhere to make him feel part of it. Best first touch ever , scored a million vital goals. Canned the reputation of FFS completely. Gutted if he goes, I know we move on and replace everyone, but I see in his face the end of season was disappointing
Considering his reputation as a selfish player when he joined the squad- I think that turned out to be very far from the truth. He's clearly beloved by his teammates and I think worked harder defensively than he ever got credit for by a large majority of our fanbase. He'll be missed in the dressing room and on the pitch if he does decide to go.

We'll miss Mahrez if he does go. So many games he pulls a goal out of nothing. We will find that hard to replace in the transfer market. He has the best first touch, can beat opponents on the run and put in a decent cross. Sometimes the games pass without him contributing, but there's always the threat there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.