26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep has apologised to Algerians because Mahrez was on the bench. I wish these fanboys and girls would grow up or just piss off
Algerians? those are silly kids on twitter. Algerians don't give a shit whether Mahrez plays or not. They got more important issues.
P.S.: He also mentioned Argentinians, Spanish, British, ... why didn't you include them?

Algerians? those are silly kids on twitter. Algerians don't give a shit whether Mahrez plays or not. They got more important issues.
P.S.: He also mentioned Argentinians, Spanish, British, ... why didn't you include them?
I saw this on City Xtra and it was about Pep saying sorry to the people of Algeria during a press conference. He didn’t apologise to the fans from other countries. Probably not many Argies online getting arsey about no Alvarez in the team

Get him sold in the summer,bring some decent money in,and find a player that is hungry and looking to the future with us.
I agree with your takes far more often than I don't, @FantasyIreland, but c'mon...

I'm not sure how you can watch Mahrez over the years and think that he doesn't care about the club/his manager/his teammates/etc. Though I don't have any data to back it up- this narrative that he doesn't work hard defensively for the team couldn't be further from the truth IMO. He's scored big goals for us and has undoubtedly been our best CL performer despite the club still not getting over the hump.

I agree with your takes far more often than I don't, @FantasyIreland, but c'mon...

I'm not sure how you can watch Mahrez over the years and think that he doesn't care about the club/his manager/his teammates/etc. Though I don't have any data to back it up- this narrative that he doesn't work hard defensively for the team couldn't be further from the truth IMO. He's scored big goals for us and has undoubtedly been our best CL performer despite the club still not getting over the hump.

He has talent to burn but he is so flakey,and i just cant be doing with way he makes a 50/50 become an 80/20 in their favour,its schoolboy stuff.......never ever shit out of a challenge.

He just doesn't have that quality of character i want in my players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.