26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all the hate that he gets..

You don't get to be PFA Player of the Year unless you have serious talent that your competitors see!

The stats seem to say it too!

FrIBFlXWcAozTv8

He's a fine player, who's scored some very important goals for us, especially in the Champions League. I'll be disappointed if he's not out on that pitch tonight.

Agree, he seems to suit the CL perfectly because it's less physical and he gets more time to face his man and tie them in stitches. He's been a brilliant player for us, and is working hard defensively this season, although he should have stopped that cross coming in for their equaliser. That's why he's judged so harshly generally, he scored our goal then was partly at fault for their equaliser, a bit like how he created the opener against Real but was soft when they then got back into the game and wasted a chance to put us 3-0 up before that! Has to start tonight for me.

Could easily have put in a half arsed performance when he came on as the game was over as a contest and he must've been dissapointed not to start but I thought he was excellent. The level of skill and technical ability he possesses is just ridiculous.

He has a great attitude, it has to be said. He’s deserved a start recently with his form but didn’t get it. Nonetheless, showed desire when he came on and gave it 100%. Must be a headache for pep on who to start at times, but it’s a good problem to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.