26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grealish got involved in the game Mahrez stayed on his side hiding the whole game did the basics superbly! Grealish could of done that but chose to try to effect the game!
Mahrez's accurate passes: 53/62
Grealish accurate passes: 32/38

Mahrez chances created: 3
Grealish chances created: 1

Mahrez's big chances created: 1
Grealish big chances created: 0

Mahrez's defensive recoveries: 5
Grealish defensive recoveries: 5

Mahrez ground duels won: 6/14
Grealish ground duels won: 3/7

..... but sure Mahrez hid and didn't affect the game

This is what you get with Mahrez…inconsistently.

We still need him to give some players a rest. Pep hinted today that he needs to find a way to play Alvarez, Haaland and Kev in the same team. Mahrez might be looking for a new club soon enough.

Not a bad player but so inconsistent!

This is what you get with Mahrez…inconsistently.

We still need him to give some players a rest. Pep hinted today that he needs to find a way to play Alvarez, Haaland and Kev in the same team. Mahrez might be looking for a new club soon enough.

Not a bad player but so inconsistent!
Pep said right after the Sheffield United game that Mahrez is an exceptional player who loves playing football and will be so in the future at City. So, I don't know where you got your info.

Not his best game, many of his issues surfaced. He wasn’t lacking effort, just wasn’t really his day. Their left back is a very very good player. Great defender and someone I imagine we are looking at.

Mahrez has a brilliant knack of proving his doubters wrong ( me included).
I'll be calling him a pussy one minute and praising him to the high heavens the next.
Quality player and a very important part of our squad

Mahrez's accurate passes: 53/62
Grealish accurate passes: 32/38

Mahrez chances created: 3
Grealish chances created: 1

Mahrez's big chances created: 1
Grealish big chances created: 0

Mahrez's defensive recoveries: 5
Grealish defensive recoveries: 5

Mahrez ground duels won: 6/14
Grealish ground duels won: 3/7

..... but sure Mahrez hid and didn't affect the game

Great stats for Mahres my eyes must of deceived me! What frustrates me with Mahres is We know how good he is but games like today he is on the fringes and looks scared of having his stats looking poor unlike Grealish who tries to impact the game by getting involved more! Grealish got in the positions to score goals Mahres didn’t he should of took his fullback on like he did against spurs and turned that game on it head won that game for us with his aggressive attacking skill and that is why he frustrates he has it in him we rarely see it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.