26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally ineffective whenever he starts matches, give him 20 minutes from the subs bench and he can be a game changer. It's not enough unfortunately, move on in the summer but thanks for some brilliant goals Riyad

Thing will Mahrez is he has the ability to change a game with a moment of brilliance. More of a big game player these days
Would be excellent to bring off the bench if either Final went to extra-time. Definitely a big game player, but can’t read too much into yesterday as he had nobody to aim at.

Usually with Mahrez he has 3 relatively ineffective games and then produces a big game performance to remind everyone of his value to the team. I'm hoping one of these will be in the next 2 weeks as he's been in low key mode recently. Hopefully he won't be starting either Final but there's no doubting he has the quality off the bench if we need something.

Usually with Mahrez he has 3 relatively ineffective games and then produces a big game performance to remind everyone of his value to the team. I'm hoping one of these will be in the next 2 weeks as he's been in low key mode recently. Hopefully he won't be starting either Final but there's no doubting he has the quality off the bench if we need something.
Mahrez deserves at least to start the FA Cup final.

He’s one of the most enigmatic players I can remember at City, and we’ve had a few.

He’s not been at the races for the past few weeks and I can’t see him starting either game, but as you say he tends to pull a big performance out of the bag just when he’s being written off.

It’s easy to forget now, but his performance against Spurs at home was key to getting our season on track from a very sticky situation and he single-handedly won us the game that night.

It will probably be Bernardo (Mahrez back-up) on the RHS and Grealish (Foden back-up) on the LHS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.