26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you believe everything in the media, Mahrez, Gundogan, Silva, Laporte, Phillips, Cancelo all leaving, we might get Kovacic and Kimmich (maybe) but it leaves us far weaker. I can’t believe the club would allow so many departures in one window.

If you believe everything in the media, Mahrez, Gundogan, Silva, Laporte, Phillips, Cancelo all leaving, we might get Kovacic and Kimmich (maybe) but it leaves us far weaker. I can’t believe the club would allow so many departures in one window.

Phillips has hardly played for us and Cancelo clearly isn’t coming back. Laporte has had a face like a smacked arse all season. Bernie has apparently wanted to leave for a couple of seasons and Gundog is looking for his best option given his age. I could certainly see a scenario where they all leave.

Phillips has hardly played for us and Cancelo clearly isn’t coming back. Laporte has had a face like a smacked arse all season. Bernie has apparently wanted to leave for a couple of seasons and Gundog is looking for his best option given his age. I could certainly see a scenario where they all leave.
Besides Bernie and gundog, the rest are easily replaced

If the Gvardiol links are true it would suggest that we are replacing him with a younger more athletic player and letting them compete for the LCB spot. I think Ake would be okay with being a squad player on merit.
If Gvardiol comes with a hefty price, he will probably be a starter, re: Grealish case. Ake squad player? He might be forced to accept it for one half-season or one season but probably no more than that. Cancelo's case is still fresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.