26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting to tick again just in time to tear it up in the CL where his best performances seem to come for us. Whether it's more time on the ball or the added protection from refs in Europe he always seems to thrive in the CL. Good to see him get the winner on Thursday then follow it up with a dominant performance yesterday. Long may it continue.

He was, and drew 4 maybe 5 fouls today, yet there was still no yellow card for Malacia.
By the final whistle is was more than that. None of those fouls were deemed to warrant a card. The first foul on him was Ericsson, who knew EXACTLY what he was doing. When the ref failed to give a card it was essentially open season on him.

1st half yesterday he was a joke. The RAG LB had him in his pocket.
Weak as piss. I would back my 13 year old in a challenge with him.

1st half yesterday he was a joke. The RAG LB had him in his pocket.
Weak as piss. I would back my 13 year old in a challenge with him.
getting fouled every time you have the ball doesn't mean (The RAG LB had him in his pocket).
took you 30 hours to think of something and comment, but your arguments are invalid as always maybe try something else?
the whole team, in general, have a problem for a while now and only pep can fix that hopefully.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.