26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
he needs to be challenged more for his spot on the right. Bernardo and Foden need to get games there when Mahrez not playing well at all.

He wasn’t as bad as some last night but he had a fairy mediocre game compared to his recent standards but definitely wasn’t poor.

Mahrez wasn't particularly bad but he was sacrificed when Pep changed the tactics. He has been so good lately so we can't blame him. And for sure we will need him for the next games! The league is not done yet, and the Champions League is around the corner.

I noticed that when we thought we had a pen when the viking went down Mahrez picked the ball ready to take the pen. I thought pep had read the riot act .

I noticed that when we thought we had a pen when the viking went down Mahrez picked the ball ready to take the pen. I thought pep had read the riot act .
Mahrez didn't have a problem with that to be fair to him. Haaland was injury free.

Against Nottingham Forest I want Riyad Mahrez to score one or two goals, including one from the penalty spot. I want players in shape who will smash everything in their path

I don't understand why he doesn't put Erling Haaland, Phil Foden & Riyad Mahrez as starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.