26 | Savinho - 2024/25

Looked like he was holding his knee to me. Hope that’s not a recurring thing because it’d be a bit of a worry in the long term.

Brilliant little fucker though isn’t he? Works hard and really, really industrious along with being fantastic at everything attacking wise too.

Looked like he was holding his knee to me. Hope that’s not a recurring thing because it’d be a bit of a worry in the long term.

Brilliant little fucker though isn’t he? Works hard and really, really industrious along with being fantastic at everything attacking wise too.
Hamstring, possibly?

Love this kid, he's so talented it's unreal

But he's a 20 year old with very little senior experience, and that experience is nowhere near this level. Needs some polishing in the final 3rd, and he's sometimes trying too hard to impress that he gets it wrong when yo release.... but man I just love what I'm seeing, he's so electric

Bought one of the worlds best attacking talents for about $30mil

He's not meeting my minimum standard of a hatrick a game.

Very few are tbh. Haaland is the best at 50% of games which is pathetic really.

What a huge talent this lad is and at 20!!

Amazing what he is already doing and superb attitude and workrate.

Even an experienced Premier League player like Mahrez took until his second season to settle under Pep, but Savinho is already creating big chances and making an impact in his first few games and will only get better under Pep's guidance.

Started brightly but plenty of work to do, especially when we’re not in possession. Once he understands our patterns of play and what his teammates want and where, he’ll be even better.

Hamstring, possibly?
That’s what I thought , watched a re-run of when he pulled up and it’s unclear , pulling up unchallenged the way he did is usually a good sign
He did though appear to be holding his hamstring as he was leaving the pitch , hope I’m wrong but don’t think we’ll see him for a short while.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.