26 | Savinho - 2024/25

if there`s something reoccurring with with his knee then he should do an operation?..strange...at girona he was always healthy/fit

Sounds like trouble. He was pulled from the Brazil squad to play Ecuador.

What he said after he come of at halftime at Chelsea in the week was "I'll be ok" and saying he has had this type of injury before that he can get back a week later! Maybe at Gerona they'll rush him back at city they'll get to the problem of it and if he needs an operation on it he will have one.

Any update about his knee injury?
We need this guy for the upcoming games especially the one against Arsenal.

He lost a few balls, sometimes it take him too much time to release a ball, including one in the extra time I almost broke the TV because of it
*BUT*
He is so good with the ball, very danger ,almost scored twice, he asks for the ball a lot, usually keep it well, never stop running and press keep in mind he was double guarded and sometimes triple guarded.
He will learn when to release the ball faster and also about the diving in the box Pep will surely have something to say

He lost a few balls, sometimes it take him too much time to release a ball, including one in the extra time I almost broke the TV because of it
*BUT*
He is so good with the ball, very danger ,almost scored twice, he asks for the ball a lot, usually keep it well, never stop running and press keep in mind he was double guarded and sometimes triple guarded.
He will learn when to release the ball faster and also about the diving in the box Pep will surely have something to say
He’s going to be fantastic for us once he’s had a few months with the team and he’s more familiar with the league.

Would have been one of the goals of the season had he stuck that one in the top corner today.

The only concern so far is that he takes a few knocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.