26 | Savinho - 2024/25

I was at an 80th birthday yesterday and had a bit to drink so I am not sure of what I witnessed but am I right in thinking he looked very right footed when dribbling but took corners with his left foot?

He impressed. Looks to be useful with his passing too. Nunes really should have reached that through ball from Savio.

It'll be interesting to see how he's used this season. As far as I know, his biggest strength is beating his man on the left and getting a cross in. But we use inverted wingers, so we might not see much of that

Was saying this when we signed him Dovbyk got so many goals last season due to Savio's crossing he's deadly with it. He's better on the right than left. He demolished defences who sat back against Girona Brazilian flair. Hasn't pulled the tricks out yet.

Also just add he's extremely quick when he gets running.

Don’t mean this in a negative way at all. He certainly is not short of self belief. Looks a very exciting player

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.