26 | Savinho - 2024/25

Agree with some of that.
Don’t agree with ‘praise a little over the top’
He came on and was immediately at the pace of the game.
Made a number of decisive actions.
Confident enough to get the fans up for it.
Was involved in the build up to the goal.
Had the balls to take a pen.
Took the proverbial out of the rags after scoring his pen.
In. His. First. Ever. Game. At. 20. Years. Of. Age.
Nothing raw about this kid. Watch and learn.
As I said, a lot more good than bad... And "nothing raw" is definitely hyperbole, but I'm excited for him nonetheless.

Good cameo. Nothing stunning but looked comfortable out there. Expecting good things.

Good pen too. Might only be the community shield for us but for him it's a big debut and he stepped up in a shootout and stuck away a good pen.

Encouraging debut, has a bit of pace and put in a decent cross. Looking forward to see how he gets on this season.

Definitely a change on the wings with Bobb, Savinho and Doku.

Be interesting to see how it develops and if it’s trusted in the big games.

The praise feels a little over the top. It's definitely more good than bad, but definitely also quite raw.

I love his confidence in taking his penalty.
Raw? His not raw, he is bedding in. The boy is cooking well.
First game, new team, looks like his been here for a season already. Confident and will only move from stride to stride. Imagine when he has bedded in. He will tear up the league. Bobb, Savio and Doku are going to be a handful. Young and menacing!

Genuinely impressed by his speed. He was far ahead of others when running in support and looks to be the quickest we’ve had out wide since Sane left the parish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.