although friendlies can be a little tedious i enjoyed last nights game, good to see the new signings in the flesh as well. You can`t complain for a tenner as well i thought it was good value, i just thing that any player who didn`t get on the pitch last night that they will be part of the squad trimming, also to the bloke who ran on the pitch near the end, i re watched the game on ESPN and they managed to avoid showing the incident somehow - enjoy your lifetime ban from COMS.

LYNX said:
stonerblue said:
What a cracking attendance for a friendly. Well done to all that went.

27000 is good? rofl, im sure barca/utd/madrid/chelsea would get 30000+ to watch their reserves play

I couldn't give 2 fucks how many others get.

As for united, have they given their fans the opportunity to see them at home this pre-season ?
And if they have, how many where there?

DaveB said:
although friendlies can be a little tedious i enjoyed last nights game, good to see the new signings in the flesh as well. You can`t complain for a tenner as well i thought it was good value, i just thing that any player who didn`t get on the pitch last night that they will be part of the squad trimming, also to the bloke who ran on the pitch near the end, i re watched the game on ESPN and they managed to avoid showing the incident somehow - enjoy your lifetime ban from COMS.

Yea what was all that about......2 in 2 games now,is this gonna be the season of pitch invaders ???????????

Well worth it for a ban...........NOT

TBH 27'000 for this game was fantastic because of the following

Hard times
Many have just forked out for new home and away shirts
Many have just bought season cards
Some have had to pay £50 for the first home game
Some have had to pay £50 + £20 for city card renewal
People on Holidays
Plus we have just seen a pre season tour that was Shite.
It was on the telly

This time of year if very expensive for most fans. If I was skint and had to choose between Paying to see a friendly or paying for the liverpool game I know what I would choose.

Well done to everybody that went but if you didnt , it does not make you any less of a fan.

Anyway LYNX. Its not about Quantity its about quality. We have some of the best fans in the world. Our stadium isnt full of tourists like what you get at Barca and Madrid and the the swamp.

That's a decent crowd for a friendly.....wish could have gone...was SO close too, being in town for missus' birthday meal with friends we had already planned....yeah, I know....whipped, lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.