#27 | João Cancelo - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking good. As are the rest of the team now. Great to see the confidence returning. Laporte & Sane back soon. The league is ours!!

Every time I see him I have no idea why he doesn’t play more. Better than a walker but I presume it’s Walkers pace at the back that gets him chosen ahead of Cancelo.

Made many pages of this thread look very silly today. Not sure what he needs to do to be playing more.

He is better in everything beside paces. IT's so obvious that his decisions and playstyle is much better for this System. Not just a big fast player u can see that he might be even better if Mahrez wouldn't ignore him everytime. I hope we See him more often.

Every time I see him I have no idea why he doesn’t play more. Better than a walker but I presume it’s Walkers pace at the back that gets him chosen ahead of Cancelo.

Walker is a lot more physical, goes in for more tackles and puts in a better defensive shift. Cancelo is better when we play a pressing game against a team set up to defend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.