#27 | João Cancelo - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’d not played that well for us at left back (not that he’d played badly, just nowhere near as good) until tonight.

Had a classy game again!
Disagree, at West Ham he was superb and really making things happen until Pep moved him as the right side was offering nothing. Against Villa a few weeks ago he was superb early on there but had to switch because Walker got injured. Played well there at home to Liverpool too.

Think we were in a final that’s where he’d start if everyone is fit.

He’d not played that well for us at left back (not that he’d played badly, just nowhere near as good) until tonight.

Had a classy game again!
I agree re him at LB, but how many top right backs can just change wings? I think we just expect that he is so good, he can do it anywhere, but there’s not many good RBs out there, that are also good LBs.

Joao De Bruyne

Logged in the say the exact same thing haha.

And we have Kev Cancelo too.

What a pair of ball players we have on our hands. I love the way Joao can mix it up too. Put his foot in when needed, go in hard (ala Zabba) and take no prisoners. He did it with shaw in the cup game and numerous times since.

Proper footballer

Never a left back , not sure what he is , havent got a clue what i do know he is one of the main reasons for our tactical domination of the oppostion , he is a brilliant footballer and he is leaving the opposition totally bemused , because opposition managers dont know how to stop him either.

His touch map was laughable.

He was literally everywhere on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.