#27 | João Cancelo - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not great but I’m not sure what people want from him. He attempts passes in the same bracket as KDB and like KDB they don’t all come off.

Doesn’t get judged in the same way as other full backs at the club, I mean Walker was fucking abysmal, running around like a headless fucking chicken and just smashing balls against the LBs legs but gets nowhere near the stick that Cancelo does.

Abit of an off day for him. I think most of the time his output going forward out ways the odd sloppy pass but tonight he forced it a little too much. I wish on nights like these someone would just have a word and say keep it nice and simple for 10 minutes.

Not great but I’m not sure what people want from him. He attempts passes in the same bracket as KDB and like KDB they don’t all come off.

Doesn’t get judged in the same way as other full backs at the club, I mean Walker was fucking abysmal, running around like a headless fucking chicken and just smashing balls against the LBs legs but gets nowhere near the stick that Cancelo does.
I know what you mean in terms of not being judged the same but we also have to accept the other side of it that Walker is a far bigger asset to us defensively.

I know what you mean in terms of not being judged the same but we also have to accept the other side of it that Walker is a far bigger asset to us defensively.
Most of the danger defensively in the last few games have actually come from Walker's side. Hadn't that ball hit the post and gone in I bet the conversation about him would be different today. The narrator of the game i was watching placed him as one of the best of City's players today(or one of the less bad because no one played really good today) which I agree.
I agree that his crosses lately have been way worse than in the first of half of this season, but i don't see anyone else trying to cross as much as him that's why everyone tend to focus more on him negatively when he fails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.