27 | Matheus Nunes - 2024/25

Some people just see whatever they want when they've already decided on someone. He was good tonight.

Made excellent off the ball runs across and behind that nobody else was providing.

Everytime we lost possession he was busting a gut to get back.

He would have had 2 assists tonight too if players could finish, he gave Haaland the only real chance he had from a cross who should have buried it with his header and he played a great chipped ball into Rico Lewis who should have finished it too.

Good display from him.

Had very little impact on the game, he is simply not at the required standard and unfortunately I don't think he will make it at City.

Can City somehow make him eat or exercise more in gym and improve in terms of muscle & strength...

Each time he gets the ball and there is opponent near him, I have a feeling he will loose it or slip or something like that.

That kids O'Reilly and Wright are much fitter and ready than he is.

Yes, once he gets the ball and accelerates OK, that's something different, but in most cases we attack in tight spaces and players don't have luxury of big space behind.

Had very little impact on the game, he is simply not at the required standard and unfortunately I don't think he will make it at City.
Created 2 of the best chances in the game, stretched the game for us with good movement behind and sprinted back to stop counters more than any other player. What kind of impact was you wanting?

Created 2 of the best chances in the game, stretched the game for us with good movement behind and sprinted back to stop counters more than any other player. What kind of impact was you wanting?
I agree he has good movement and he carries the ball well, but he is knocked off the ball too easily. Do you honestly think he will forge a career at City?

They were relatively easy chances, too.

He needs to be coming off the bench in League games, McAtee as well. If not, then we won’t see him play again for another three weeks and Sparta Prague.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.