27 | Matheus Nunes - 2024/25

I mean he’s perfectly right to angry with someone taking a picture of him in the toilet

The bigger question is what the hell is he doing in a Madrid nightclub toilet at 5:30am when the season has started.
Just checked. It was the international break and he was not in the squad. He must have been given time off or something because I’d have thought those not playing international football would be training in Manchester. Unless they just sack it off for the senior players since there’ll only be a handful, I’ve no idea.

Just checked. It was the international break and he was not in the squad. He must have been given time off or something because I’d have thought those not playing international football would be training in Manchester. Unless they just sack it off for the senior players since there’ll only be a handful, I’ve no idea.
Still I reckon the bloke is a bit of a dickhead.

What confirmed it for me is when he didn’t celebrate his goal against Watford. Celebrate! Reeked of arrogance, almost him saying this fixture is beneath him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.