2nd payment

Re: 1st payment

milo said:
Mines gone out today, full amount, I'm sure I clicked insalments...

Big no need, overdraft blown wide open...

But then again you are the nick leeson of your home finances, you just stick to fixing fences and smashing me on the head with a dropped sledge hammer and leave your finances to the missus....aldi beans for you this month I am afraid, am still chuckling

I`m just glad that the Club made me call in and I can only say they did NOT make a balls up of my selection,so a BIG Thank You to the Ticket Office !!!
For the constant stream of abuse given to the Ticket Office,for those moaners,ever thought that the High Street Banks never fuck up ?? Back to realism folks.

oakiecokie said:
I`m just glad that the Club made me call in and I can only say they did NOT make a balls up of my selection,so a BIG Thank You to the Ticket Office !!!
For the constant stream of abuse given to the Ticket Office,for those moaners,ever thought that the High Street Banks never fuck up ?? Back to realism folks.

Fully agree. I think the club has been excellent in the way they have handled this. If for example

1) You can not manage your money and not spend it for 3 days after the DD date.
2) Be bothered to check everything was right before you pressed confirm (not like we had 3 weeks to make sure it was correct)
3) Not check the dates that the DD are due 1st or 15th (once again not like we didn't have 3 weeks to check this)

Then all I can say is you are beyond help and clearly as the phrase goes "Fucking thick as pigshit"

the originalkippaxman said:
oakiecokie said:

Fully agree. I think the club has been excellent in the way they have handled this. If for example

1) You can not manage your money and not spend it for 3 days after the DD date.
2) Be bothered to check everything was right before you pressed confirm (not like we had 3 weeks to make sure it was correct)
3) Not check the dates that the DD are due 1st or 15th (once again not like we didn't have 3 weeks to check this)

Then all I can say is you are beyond help and clearly as the phrase goes "Fucking thick as pigshit"

Haha.I was trying to be a bit more diplomatic !!!!

peoffrey said:
I travel up for every home match from my base in London and spend a fortune doing it. OF COURSE YOU DO VICTOR

Claim I'm not a genuine Blue and you make yourself look a complete **** in the process. LANGUAGE TIMOTHY (not a great retort when having to resort to calling someone a c*nt)

You've not only made snide digs at me but you've also been equally snide at those who've had mistakes on their payment that weren't their fault. City's Ticket Office are still making basic mistakes despite years to get it right. PLEASE SEE OAKIES & KIPPAXMANS POSTS ABOVE HA HA HA

Your apology for incompetence is what is so wrong with so much these days. No pride in getting it right. PLEASE FORWARD THIS COMMENT ONTO THOSE WHO COULDN'T FILL IN THE DIRECT DEBIT APPLICATION CORRECTLY :)

Be honest Peoffrey, I bet you said "I don't believe it" every time you popped back to this thread :p

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Anyone else get an email from City today reconfirming the payments for the 15th and subsequent dates?
I did, yes. It says on or after the 15th for each of the four payments.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.