2nd payment

Re: 1st payment

markbmcfc said:
My payment was due on the 1st but wasn't collected.

On my ticket account on the OS, it lists my first payment as September, then two in February. Just a heads up in case anyone is in a similar boat.

Where can you see when they payments are due out m8?

mancboy said:
markbmcfc said:
My payment was due on the 1st but wasn't collected.

On my ticket account on the OS, it lists my first payment as September, then two in February. Just a heads up in case anyone is in a similar boat.

Where can you see when they payments are due out m8?

DD tab on the left when you log into your account on the city ticket site

Mine was supposed to be over four payments but just checked and its all coming out on 15-07. Good luck with that City as its two season tickets and a car pass pass.

Mine is due today and city normally take payment around 5pm from my account

bobmcfc said:
Mine is due today and city normally take payment around 5pm from my account

Direct debits don't work like that. They come out in the morning.

5pm payments would be card payments that have been charged as they tend to clear around that time.

If you have internet banking most banks let you click on pending transactions and that will tell you whether or not its coming out tomorrow.

On 'My Account' ('Direct Debit' section) of the 'Tickets' area of mcfc.co.uk it says "Sent to Bank on 15/07/2013". The others say "Payment due on...".

So I'm expecting it to come out at anytime.

I've never had a problem with the Ticket Office, always pleased with their service.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.