2nd payment

Re: 1st payment

southstand117 said:
marco said:
its still there
Same here.

its only been 24 hours .............. as happened on the first instalment, the payment will come out tomorrow morning (48 hours = "OR JUST AFTER" ) as the banks have to process the request etc .

The second instalment will probably come out on the day stated as the DD will already have been set up.

My first payment was due to go out yesterday (15th) still hasn't gone! So I emailed supporter services, got a prompt reply explaining that the payment was still "Pending" and should the payment not be taken by the 22nd July I should telephone the club.

Calm down...looking at the peoples posts on this thread who's money was supposed to be taken out on the first...looks like theirs was taken out on the 3rd on average...so I reckon it will be in the next day or so

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Calm down...looking at the peoples posts on this thread who's money was supposed to be taken out on the first...looks like theirs was taken out on the 3rd on average...so I reckon it will be in the next day or so

Quite right IBH.Mine is the 1st of each month,but the first payment didn`t actually come out until the 3rd,but having internet banking I was able to log in at 00.25am and it showed as payment received.

Copied and pasted an email I received on the 8th. Don't know if it applies to everyone.
I've only removed personal info:

Thank you for signing up to pay for your Seasoncard by Direct Debit.

A Direct Debit payment, due in respect of the above Direct Debit Instruction, was due to be collected on or just after 15th of July 2013 for the amount of £***. Due to a technical error, this payment will now be collected on or just after the 29th of July 2013.

If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit we will notify you 10 working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed.

By signing up to Direct Debit you are agreeing to an automatic renewals scheme, this means that next season your Seasoncard will be automatically renewed (including any add on product purchased the previous year) and you will once again be enrolled on to the Direct Debit scheme. We will contact you with your 2014/15 Seasoncard details prior to the 2014/15 renewal window. Should you wish to change your method of payment you must contact the Club prior to the published renewal deadline date for the 2014/15 season. If you do not wish to renew your Seasoncard you must contact the Club no later than the published renewal date for the 2014/15 season, after which the Seasoncard will be released for re-sale for the 2014/15 season.

For full Seasoncard terms and conditions please visit <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk</a>.

If you have any queries in respect of this notification, please contact our Supporter Services team on 0161 444 1894 (option 1, then 3) or email ddqueries@mcfc.co.uk. Otherwise collections will commence and continue as detailed above.

Thank you for your continued support.

Yours sincerely

Supporter Services
Manchester City Football Club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.