2nd surfer flag now ordered thanks Blues

Re: Next Appeal: 2nd Surfer Flag & 250 More Stick Flags

I'll donate sometime next week pal, keep it up you're doing a great job!

Will you raise money for more permanent banners on the tiers, or are they harder to get approved by the club? They are one of my favourite features of the ground but seemed to be fewer in number like year.

tumblr_m4gzxkwMRy1r4uztxo1_500.png

Great,

I think that £2 per each flag are nothing, people will be soon fighting to grab on of those flags ;)
It's good that those money will be used to cover the costs, if not just buying more and more flags to fill the stands

Will chip in again this month

LoveCity said:
Will you raise money for more permanent banners on the tiers, or are they harder to get approved by the club? They are one of my favourite features of the ground but seemed to be fewer in number like year.

tumblr_m4gzxkwMRy1r4uztxo1_500.png

yes good point. it's on our agenda. club's view was that there was more "space" on level 3 - ie where the mercer/allison there is alight that never goes out is etc. the thing about level 2 is the height needs to be 1.5m high I believe, they can get a bit arsey about flags hanging over and people complaining about their view of the game being spoiled.

after the 2nd surfer flag - cos I think we need too so that the whole ground gets involved - then these gaps should be next in terms of getting sorted

-- Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:46 pm --

mancity v stoke who comes on here. he chipped in for the first flag now he's chipped in for the second too.

it shows people do care about the atmosphere and are prepared to dig deep. £5, £10, £25, £100. we've had all kinds of donations but they are all important. all of them.<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:50 pm --<br /><br />thanks to trevor riley off here who has made a donation today and a jolly good one at that too.

£70 raised for the new appeal. £1150 required by 6th sept

Re: appeal : PRIDE IN BATTLE surfer flag & 250 more stick flags

i like the stick flags :)) why not make designs more hand made ??? could ask cm11 to make the next design. imo they made the best flags

i think this appeal should also be pput on the main forum you would make loads more money

Re: appeal : PRIDE IN BATTLE surfer flag & 250 more stick flags

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
i like the stick flags :)) why not make designs more hand made ??? could ask cm11 to make the next design. imo they made the best flags

i think this appeal should also be pput on the main forum you would make loads more money

^

2nd surfer flag - PRIDE IN BATTLE appeal

alberto0292 said:
How is the new appeal going?

going slower but that's understandable.

-- Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:39 am --

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:

we were on the main forum but tbh the main donations came from supporters clubs branches and from individuals on twitter. actually very few indeed from bluemoon !!!

in my opinion we still need the main board as i'd like to go back to the main board now and again as donations did increase slightly when we were on the main board - but conscious of 1) overkill and 2) space for other people have their appeals ie our friends at reddish branch - Armani the lad from sierra leone.

whilst it's flattering to have an 1894 board (not our suggestion btw) I was keen to dart back to the main board to fundraise from time to time when we really need a boost. if we have an 1894 forum people would say why can't you stick to your own board for fundraising. but I think maybe the mods were trying to do us a favour by increasing recognition and perhaps trying to drive traffic to the "atmosphere" board

I think we've done well by sticking to building slowly and letting the word spread itself. not OTT publicity which raises expectations to silly levels

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.