2nd surfer flag now ordered thanks Blues

Re: appeal :2nd surfer flag -PRIDE IN BATTLE- deadline 6th sept

How much more is needed for the Bert and 2nd surfer flag? Any updates

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
How much more is needed for the Bert and 2nd surfer flag? Any updates

updates on money needed - just go off the first page of this thread. it gets edited ever few days whenever money comes in. last update was the 2nd aug I think , about £550 more needed. bert banner will be part of a bert tribute in 111

quite staggering how much has come in during pre-season. we have set up and are setting up 1/2 extra revenue sources, we are about 10 days off announcing them and bear in mind when people see the flags it will encourage them to chip in again. we're taking this appeal back to the main board after Newcastle up until the 5th. the fans forum will have an raffle and that should net a couple of hundred quid minimum

Even tho I don't live in England and won't be in the etihad ever unless a miracle comes my way I will donate because I will enjoy the atmosphere and it will be worth it from thousands of miles across the pond

eddiemarin09 said:
Even tho I don't live in England and won't be in the etihad ever unless a miracle comes my way I will donate because I will enjoy the atmosphere and it will be worth it from thousands of miles across the pond

Nice one, will sing out loud and proud for you !

ctid

just donated again, hope these come over to 111 too. Keep up the good work guys - really looking forward to seeing them !<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:00 am --<br /><br />just donated again, hope these come over to 111 too. Keep up the good work guys - really looking forward to seeing them !

once 1894 gets spread around with the flags one would hope that this generates more donations.... Will the club allow the people that give flags out on match days to have any sort of collection buckets ?

I for one would donate again as well as on line, im wanting to buy a flag, will give a tenner and not want change, more might do the same...

It's probably been spoken about at some time but has a direct debit scheme ever been considered with fans donating £2/£5/£10 a month. I'm sure a steady revenue scheme would be welcome.

The Ledge said:
It's probably been spoken about at some time but has a direct debit scheme ever been considered with fans donating £2/£5/£10 a month. I'm sure a steady revenue scheme would be welcome.

where we are at the moment is that the club want the flags in certain parts of the ground. steve mcgrath is replacing peter fletcher and they need a smooth handover. the derby is 3rd home game of the season and we need it to pass off fine before we could look at expanding in further blocks

end of the day pointless us selling flags to people in different parts of the ground if they wouldn't be allowed to bring them into their seats. would be unfair on them.

plan is to take orders from people in those blocks, pay for the flag and the following game they can pick up their flag. so club knows that the flags are in that area, also we are not "selling" on the concourse, simply handing out pre-ordered flags which we have stored in the ground.

-- Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:24 am --

trevorriley said:
once 1894 gets spread around with the flags one would hope that this generates more donations.... Will the club allow the people that give flags out on match days to have any sort of collection buckets ?

I for one would donate again as well as on line, im wanting to buy a flag, will give a tenner and not want change, more might do the same...

great enthusiasm trev but happy with revenue streams at the moment. people are able to donate freely at the moment. the thing is, if they buy a flag they are getting something for their money. flags will cost £2. we could charge more but people are skint and need beer tokens !<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:25 am --<br /><br />
CITY24/7 said:
just donated again, hope these come over to 111 too. Keep up the good work guys - really looking forward to seeing them !

-- Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:00 am --

just donated again, hope these come over to 111 too. Keep up the good work guys - really looking forward to seeing them !

if this is gareth cheers for the extra donation. gave you a shout out on our twitter feed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.