3,000 missing last night.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Even if WHU didn't sell all their tickets and I don't know if they did or not, but still just under 3,000 empty seats at the swamp for a Prem lge game when did that last happen?

Is the start of people having had enough!!

Advertised on open sale on tinternet....not on the telly..... at the Swamp and they still couldn't shift the tickets......unheard of really.

TICK TOCK

Their struggling big time at the moment, ST sales dropped to 50k and they where still selling them in september. Its got so bad they have hired a telemarketing company to try and sell the empty seats and exec packages. With no waiting list and a 10% price increase expected next year things are not looking good.

Still gives me a warm feeling

mancity dan said:
Sheikh Rattle n Roll said:
Who cares, let's just bother about City for the forseeable shall we???
^^^^this^^^^

get back in your box, is their anything wrong with laughing at the rags?????

i share a desk with a ST holder at the swamp, i dont ind saying i take great delight when he tells me this stuff

Sheikh Rattle n Roll said:
Who cares, let's just bother about City for the forseeable shall we???
I couldn't care less about them, but when I read the paper at lunch time andlooked at the gates last night it stood out like a sore thumb not seeing 75,345 at OT as it is every game. I also noticed 17k at Leeds for a game v Oldham and they must have taken a couple of k with them.

It was just out of interest..

We can't judge any fucker on empty seats after Stoke and Bolton games, that was shocking

sniff said:
mancity dan said:
^^^^this^^^^

get back in your box, is their anything wrong with laughing at the rags?????

i share a desk with a ST holder at the swamp, i dont ind saying i take great delight when he tells me this stuff

It's them who are obsessed about attendances, not us. They picked United because they are the biggest and they win things.

If you start taking the piss about a 70K gate you're on a hiding to nothing mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.