3,000 missing last night.

Didsbury Dave said:
sniff said:
get back in your box, is their anything wrong with laughing at the rags?????

i share a desk with a ST holder at the swamp, i dont ind saying i take great delight when he tells me this stuff

It's them who are obsessed about attendances, not us. They picked United because they are the biggest and they win things.

If you start taking the piss about a 70K gate you're on a hiding to nothing mate.

But like i explained it was just general conversation with a work mate, and my post wasnt taking the piss out of a 70k gate. i was laughing at the telemarketing campaign, and the fact all the excusses the rags give you about not being able to get a ticket, are infact. Bollox.

Sheikh Rattle n Roll said:
Who cares, let's just bother about City for the forseeable shall we???

This ^^^^

Threads about the 'decline' of the rags are getting a bit daft.

When they aren't one point off the pace at the top, in a cup final at our expense, and dont have the top goalscorer/player in the country banging goals in for fun...maybe then we can have a laugh at the fookers.

TFC said:
Sheikh Rattle n Roll said:
Who cares, let's just bother about City for the forseeable shall we???

This ^^^^

When they aren't one point off the pace at the top, in a cup final at our expense, and dont have the top goalscorer/player in the country banging goals in for fun...maybe then we can have a laugh at the fookers.

You all seem to have missed the point, it was just a chat about what people had heard. Its the whole point of a forum. good god this board need to lighten up

Lots of City fans are also interested in the decline of the rags - if you don't want to read it then ignore it.

3000 empty seats at the dump is a big thing for a premier game as it probably hasn't happened for a few seasons.

sniff said:
TFC said:
This ^^^^

You all seem to have missed the point, it was just a chat about what people had heard. Its the whole point of a forum. good god this board need to lighten up

This!!!! fu@k me wish I hadn't started it.

Didn't we have 3,000 missing at the Bolton game recently?! Until we sell out every match we can't really comment on their attendance to be fair.

bugsyblue said:
Didn't we have 3,000 missing at the Bolton game recently?! Until we sell out every match we can't really comment on their attendance to be fair.

i think you will find we can talk about it, and we are now, yes even you are talking about it. its how a forum works you see

sniff said:
bugsyblue said:

i think you will find we can talk about it, and we are now, yes even you are talking about it. its how a forum works you see

You're talking about them and now you're starting to sound like them.

bugsyblue said:
sniff said:

You're talking about them and now you're starting to sound like them.

better sounding like that than an unbearable idiot who misses the point of the forum

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.