3 English (or HG) players

I couldn't give a fuck if he helps us win more. How about you piss off sweetheart.
Oh dear. Have I upset your dream team? I don't think you'll find many people on here agreeing with you. I will reiterate. He's a cheat, pure and simple. Did you watch the home match against the spuds? I don't think Norman Wisdom could have fallen over any better than he did that day.
If that's the type of player you want to see in our team, more fool you.
And as for the "sweetheart", we haven't been formally introduced, so I think you're being a little presumptuous. You may not be my type.
;-)

Jordan Henderson!

I know, I know... he's shite and wouldn't make the sub's bench but just imagine the apoplexy by the Mersey... Worth every penny of the £1000, 000 that Liverpool would want for him.

HG rules will probably dictate we do, squad quality players to replace Hart & Clichy at the very least
Guardiola seems to prefer a core squad of 16-17 players backed up by youngsters, so I don't think we'll be looking at having a team of 23-24 senior players like we have in the past, if players like Gunn, Garcia, Nacho, Maffeo and Roberts (or similar) have a more active role in the squad getting 4 HG shouldn't be too high on our list of priorities (the first 4 above qualify for club trained eventually).

Oxlade chamberlain??? ffs he's shite and gone backwards
Ward prowse a good shout as he looks like a good prospect

Ryan bertrand we have been linked with and alli and all of spurs fullbacks though Levi would be a right twat in negotiations

We have roberts to return, mooey, and a couple of the kids will be moved up, doubt we have anything to worry about

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.